Sunday, November 6, 2011



congratulations to all my friends who graduated last night.

Everyone was so pretty last night in their dresses

and all boys are hansom too.. x)

I'm proud of all of you.

I'm going to miss you all a lot.

Yee chin, Kie seng, DesYih and moree... :')

Do come back and visit this crazy girl again (me) xP

Yee chin don't cry anymore.

you have to grow up and be strong dear,

after you go University I can't be next to you anymore

and make you laugh with my silly face.

and I can't act stupid for you anymore.

Hope you'll find another crazy friend like me there,

but don't let her/him replace me yeah xD

yesterday I did something really stupid =.=

I hide under the table from teacher

but at last she caught me also...

so I quickly ran outside >.<

like stupid people...

after 15 mins I go in again xD

Fuck you Ah Ze~!

you left me outside alone.

you brainless Biatch!

watch all their events outside and sneak in and out.

when almost finish go in dance with them like crazy x)

take lots of pictures but I can't upload cuz its not with me.

9.30 my mum fetch me to temple.

wait until 1am only finish everything.

around 2 reached home..

didn't go clubbing with them ah..

then listen to piano song until fall asleep...

today woke up at 11 something...

Damn I miss that boy so much! ><

that stupid boy ...

.....
....
.......

ILY so much...♥♥♥

:)

going to work soon...

so Byebye my post ends here...

:')

No comments:

Post a Comment