Monday, November 21, 2011

17-20/11/11 KL Genting Trip :)

17/11/11♥

Woke up at 5.55 am,
but actually didn't really get to sleep
because to excited.
Then reached Airport at 6.20
Ate McDonalds before departure
7.20 inside Airplane already.
Then took picture.
7.40 plane took of and KL here I come!!!
I can see everything from the sky
Felt like eating cloud candy xD
But Air asia plane so small. :(
Then after 45 mins we arrived airport.
Elmo's daddy pick us up.
then I had to wear cap because my hair colour to bright
Afraid her dad will think I'm not a good friend..
Then reached hotel..
we stayed at Berjaya Times Square Suits
Damn Classy!!!
After that we saw swimming pool,
we wanted to swim but must wear swimsuit
so all go back to room,
I showered then we went to Pavilion and ate
Madam Kwan's Restaurent.
Fvck expensive food!
I ate salad already cost me 15.60.
T.T wasted money on normal vege salad.
After eating met Muzakir and his another friend Kat,
Yo Kat! Nice to meet you ;)
Thanks for calling me cute xDD
Then bought sticky :P Yummy!♥

Kat, Muz, and me ;)
at Sungai Wang Plaza.♥
So at sungai wang they shoping
then I Follow Muz and Kat to walk around
After tired walking they wanna Shisha,
then I just blanja lo..
since only once in a while meet mah.
after shisha around 3.15 they send me back to Elmo
then just follow them shopping and walk around.
After shoping back hotel.
Then ready go Petaling Street.
I bought a Wallet. xD
Then they Bought a "cartoon" CD :X ><
Go back watch everyone laugh like shit.
I watched until fell asleep -.-
Ugly Cartoon...
hahah..

18/11/11♥

Actually was planning to go to Sunway Lagoon.
But during to bad weather.
we only took bust to sungei wang and shopping again.
after that took monorail back to hotel
shower and get changed. Wore something nicer..
went to KLCC
Ate Nandos there...
Expensive food again..
Rm16.10
...
After that back hotel..
We played burger..
Then they keep replay that ulgy cartoon disc -.-


Than took picture, XD
we found lots of Branded paper bag in the cupboard
So take so home..haha
I took LV, Gucci Versacee, Prada, and many more xD

19/11/11 Genting♥
Went there by Taxi.
Reached after 1 hour 30 mins
reached there
straight go put luaguage
then go buy all park ticket,
Play, play, play!
So damn Fun!!!
Even though I sat alone most of the time,
Yeah, But I enjoyed my self..
After that put things in hotel,
than continue to play and shopping abit,
I bought couple key chain for my baby. :P
Biii I Love You. ^^
After that go back hotel rest
and went to starbucks
I eat crosaint and Signature Hot Chocolate. :)
Then go back hotel room sleep.

20/11/11

Woke up at 9.30a.m
Get ready and then sneak in to theme park again.
Play until 2.30.
Walk in take luagage.
Go to bus stop.
and at 4 pm. Bye bye Genting.
And its the end of this trip.
:)

Hey my baby boy, I Love you so much.
And now you know right? Because you already talk to my mum.
Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment