Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Hour with Aaron :D






8.30am woke up dye my hair.

Become orange =/

Its weird for me ><

11am meet Aaron at 1stop.

sit bus go 1st Avenue.

Go eat at my work place LOL

Ordered, Ice blended peanut chocolate, Golden bun curry, Grandbow rice,

Peanut toast and Ice cream.(everything share. LOL)

We ate grandbow rice until half already full till wanna vomit.

Then eat Golden bun curry ><

nice but too full...

Drink Ice blended peanut chocolate :D Nice!

then eat Peanut toast and Ice cream ==

Not nice! Next time don't order.

After eat, don't know where to go,

so walk around with damn full stomach.

Both of us skip class xD

I skip piano, he skip Drama :P

Then go Red Box sing K 6 hours @@

Aaron ah, why your voice so nice?

Admire you lo. HAHA

After sing walk arround and met stephanie

Then walk until 8 something tired le.

Go wait bus.

Reach home clean up myself and rest.

Damn tired today.

I want to sleep early but must wait until he finish tuition.

><

I Love Him :P

♥☺☻♥

By the way my short post for today ends here.

Every hour Happy Hour♥

Ps;/♥Muacks, I Love You pigu. =P♥




No comments:

Post a Comment