Monday, November 14, 2011

12.11.11



Weird smile I got there -.-



:*



My face look so big. ><

jessy, sharon, me :)
@Redbox toilet, jessy and me :)


Me and alice ^^

like you say, always eat eat eat. :P haha

Had a nice day with you guys :)


9.30 woke up and dye my hair.

marshmellow brown, but 2 days already its still like dark chocolate only :(

after that shower and get ready.

arround 11 am reached there.

they still didn't arive so went to friend shop and sit.

talkss....

1pm they reached so meet at Red box.

sing and took pictures until 4 pm

go out. then go master choo eat until 5 something

sharon they all go Gurney.


then 6pm I start work.

Super pissed with that gao gao short guy!

Stop ordering us you lazy shit.!

If you have a dick come talk to me by yourself!

Don't have to complain to boss la.

What kind of boy are you?

LOL! Fother Muckers shit!

Everyone super tulan you you know?!

.l.

after work suddenly ah ze ask to watch movie together.

with someone else :D


Huiyorrr x)

watched sleepwalker at 11.45 till 1.30



Not so nice, waste my rm18 --

was texting with stef and him all the time

until she ask are you scared or bored of the movie

haha.. I'm bored xD

after movie reached home... clean up myself and sleep.

Damn tired...


woke up at 12 and saw more than 6 misscalls.

I'm late for work! @@

I thought I work at 6 LOL.

its 11.30 haha...

then reached there at 2,30


hopefully boss was not there xD

then work and saw that lao kao face..

cool... dowan start a fight with monkey. :D

finish at 9.30

mummy fetch me at school bus stop.

this few days she so nice to me x)


haha...

reached home talk with him awhile..

then he go to sleep I online..

Now having fever over sam tsui with steff xD

ї ♥ѕам тѕџі :)


Ei ei! Phyo, good luck for your exam later.

I ♥ you boy :D

Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment