Friday, November 11, 2011

Mini Zhen and Giant Haruki xD♥

Baskins Robins with Jie Jie's :) ♥

Shark Night ♥ 10.45pm-12.15

Dear Jie jie's thank you for brighten my moody day :')

Thanks for the expensive Ice cream :D ♥

Yummy Flavours, but Green Tea taste kinda awkward x)

Suddenly 10 something they ask me to watch shark night with them.

Then because so bored and moody I just say okay and follow them.

No regrets, Its kinda awesome.

Inside the Hero is kinda cute nerdy boy x) ♥

Finish watching at 12.15.

then wait uncle to fetch me.

Reached home, shower then update bloggie.

My damn short post ends here for today :P

Good night :*

---------------------------------------------------------

Ps/: If you do Love me, You won't hurt me.
If you don't want to loose me, don't ever dare to break my heart.

NOTE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment