Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Damn my life.



I'm so sick of my life,

can't I be happy for once?

...


Pissed off!

Mom, please grow up would you?

Don't talk bad about him.

True, I don't know him for a long time,

or never even really met.

But I can feel he really Love me like how I Love him righ
t now.

Don't tease me in front of my sister.

Someday I'll show you I can have a good man for me too.

Don't take dad to compare with him.

Maybe dad gave you an unhappy life.

He never took care of us.

He can only give us money.

But, "maybe" he is not like dad.

Yeah, true he can't give me a LV bag right now.

or anything branded.

But I never asked for it too..

All I want is him to love me and can make me happy.

I don't need any expensive clothes, shoes, handbag ect...

I hope you'll understand my decision to be with him.

I know you want the best for me, but

this is my best right now. :)

Don't worry mom, I'll study hard next semester

and show you good results so you'll have faith in me

I really do want to go to Australia.

Mum although we argue, I'll never hate you.

I know you think I hate you, but actually I don't

I Love you more than everything in this world. ♥

I'm crying while writing this...

I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD! :"D

--------------------------------------------------------

New Phone! :)

Samsung Corby II

Haha new candy pink phone,

Due to I'm poor so I bought this normal kinda cheap phone

but its cute :P

Rm 310 only...

I plan to use rest of the money to buy camera...

Oh my God! later singing competition already!!!

TwT

so nervous, I hope I can do this!

wish me luck everyone, muacks :*

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey you you I Love You stupid Boy :P


;)

xD

:*

Good night... :)

have 5 more hours for sleep.

Hope I can have a better day when I wake up,

if its not the Hope I'm strong enough to face it.

♥+♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment