Saturday, December 3, 2011








2nd Dec 2011

After 3 months and 3 days of strong relationship

Finally we get to meet each other.

I left Penang at 9.00 am


so hard in the bus.

I was alone for 10hours and being so nervous
I also can't wait to see him very much.

Afraid if he don't like me.

Around 8.30 I arrived Larkin.


When I arrived his battery dead.

Don't know how to get him

but I remember he said if anything happen wait for him at MCD.

So I go there to wait for him..

Damn worried if he can't find me,


but, not even in 5 mins I saw him walking to me.

Was so shy that time.

So he took me to take bus home

We reached yesterday then took taxi to his house.

Reach then his parents at home le.


They all are damn nice to me.

He also treat me like a Princess. :)

His dad cooking was good too.

Here eat 3 times a day.

Oh my god I'm going to be so fat. :/


Second day just stay home and spend time together.

I Love you so much :)

Before going out to City square♥



City Square♥



Today 3rd day he took me to watch puss in Boots at city square.

Had a happy day.



We also went to photo booth to take picture.

After movie then around 6pm go take bus home.

Heavy rain

When reached the stop we must run under the rain..

Both of us are so wet.

Lucky we didn't slip

I won't forget it. haha

Then took taxi home and shower and dry our self

Had dinner then.

Hang out and watched BRIDESMATES together.

At 1am he went to Bed.

but I can't sleep so I updated Blog.

Today Post ends here.

I Love you phyo :)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment