Sunday, December 11, 2011

6/12/11 (100 Days)
Watching Breaking Dawn


7/12/11
On the way to KL in Bus(my last day) :'(





I'm back in Penang already people :')

I miss him so much.

:(

I reach penang on 7th Dec night

Then stay at Stefanie's house.

Play and talk till 4 am

then next day she off

was planing to go to Paradise beach

But suddenly dark sky.

So went to redbox.

Being friends with her more than 3 years

but that is my 1st time hear her singing.

Woii!!! Oh ah oh! You know your voice very good mah???

Envy nia

After sing go Food court eat

waooo gain weight again. :(

One day 2 Ice cream and Tomyam fried rice.

What is going to happen to me, huh?

Then go home shower.

Then talk until 1 something I fell asleep le -.-

On her bed -.- Sorry ah steff

You kena sleep on the mat .

I just notice next morning when I woke up.

xD

_____________________________

Then afternoon we went to QB watch Petaling street wariors.

Fucking Funnieh!!!

after movie I went home alone and she go to work

at first I don't know how to take bus T.T

then just simply go up, but then I took the right one xD

I'm so Lucky :P



________________________________
_

my post ends here ;)

Bye bye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment