Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy 4 months Anniversary♥

29.12.11
Happy anniversary dear.♥
Yesterday was our anniversary. :)
This is my 1st time celebrating anniversary with him
and my 1st time loving somebody for a long time.
He is really special to me.
No other guy can make me feels the way he did.
He can give me happiness with just a smile.
When I'm insecure he just need to hug me and everthing turns out fine.
His jokes might be weird but its funny to me.
The way he stare into my eyes makes me melt.
I Love Him :) ♥

Morning 11 am we walk to bus stop and took bus to Komtar.
Ate lunch at master choo. ♥
He ate Kid set and I ate Kimchii Noodles. :P
After that walked around and bought movie tickets.
Alvin and the Chipmunks. :D
Its cute aHhaha. :)

After movie took bus to paradise around 5 something.
Chit chats on the rocks and took pictures.
8 something went home.
Suddenly my boots spoiled and my shirt lost 1 button LOL ==
He did something really touching for me :')
He let me wear his shoes and shirt
and he walked bare Foot.
Thank You Babeh!
I'll remember everything that you did for me.
I'm lucky to have you.
:)
H♥P
People on the bus and street was staring at us. ><
Paiseh...

After reached home.
Shower then ate maggie together.
Chit chats with him the around 1am
I'm tired so I went to bed early.

Happy Anniversary darling
and my post ends here
thanks to people who read this :)
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment