Friday, December 30, 2011

Old post. :)

22nd December 11

I woke up at 8.30am when he calls me.
Then shower and called Stefanie.
10 something my mom bring me to school and buy books
Then meet Oh there.
Went to 1st Avenue eat Master Choo
Drink Boots, Original Rm 13.75
Get one small kid one.
Expensive but Yummy :D
Then around 2 we went to Red box and sing like Mad dogs :P
Then he keep texting me wrong destinations.LOL
Make us headache only. -.-
You brainless or dumb? can't ask people ah?
Stop guessing la BITCH!
Then scared we arrive late so around 5 we go out already.
5.30 go take rapid to Queensbay
Then walk around with steff
He said 8.30 arriving then 7.30 we start walking
We walk with heels From Queensbay to sungai Nibung. --"
On the way we must cross so many street and then the worse part is
we have to walk on the Bridge.
WTF so scarry -.-" and sweating like shit.
Then at last reached there after a long way.
Then after 1 hour only he reached, -.-
Pek chek nia!


Then took taxi go QB and meet Aunty Lau
and then took him to MCD and eat
He eat like kid. XP
Ah gua!
and now he hits my head LOL
Then after eating go to the beach side and wait for uncle to fetch us
Reached home time so nervous.
WTF this is 1st time I bring my boyfriend home to met my mom LOL
I hope everything goes fine...
Then after reached my mom ask have we eaten but we lied xP
then walk around at gurney drive...
That time I super tulan him!
Because he smoke! MCB la you!
Eat my shit!!!!!
Then around 12 we went home.
Talks and go to bed at 1 something. :*
Good night Kiss. :P
_______________________________

23 December 11
Got a baby pig on my bed. LOL :P
Wake up la bitch!
8.30 am already! ==
Then my mom took us to lunch at Thai dish restaurent.
Then went to burmese temple and thai temple
after that go Kek Lok si .

At night went to Tanjung Bungah there dinner.
___________________________________
24 December 11
Christmas Eve ♥
Morning went to Gurney Chopper Board for Breakfast/Lunch
Then go 1st Avenue find steff.
Then met elmo they all.
Was kinda pissed off actualy...
At night Voodoo :D
Me and him can go in! Mwahaha
But then from this moment I won't go clubbing with underage people anymore!
Troublesome...
Shake until 1 something then wana go home already cuz too crowded.
And steff is waiting outside.
Nadiah Oh! can you don't simply run?
we find you like crazy people! =.=
Reached home around 2am
Chit chats at balconi until 4am
sleep.. :)
________________________________

25 December 11
Christmas at Paradise beach :)

Woke up at 10 something.
Shower and then ate breakfast at McD
After that took bus to paradise
At 1st we plan not to swim.. but we changed our mind.
:D

I got bitten by Jelly fish :(
Pain ahh,, :((
I thought I was about to die that time TT
Lucky got people give me medicine.
My Ah Gua apply for me :')
But then after that I swim again LOL.

After that we went to the rocks and chit chats.
so funny.
I just realized that he really Love me and the way he stare me in the eyes
with his dreamy eyes I was melting.
And I don't dare to stare for a long time..
Hhaha. :)
Then around 5 we went home to clean ourselves
I was fucking red and sunburn.
I like the colour of my red body but soon i''m going to be super black!
Night time went to Gurney drive and had dinner.
Ordered laksa for my ah Gua and friends.
ah gua ah, is this your 1st time eating laksa?
you eat with all your heart LOL. :P
After dinner went to Batu Ferringhi :D
Ordered a bucket of beer xP
Drink drink drink and talk about my heart problems with Oh! :')
You understands me so well ah Oh!
Then he came and hug me and talk to me
then I started crying...
Baby, can you not go to Australia?
I'm going to miss you very much.. :(
I Love you! :'(
12am went home...
Chit chats at home and go to sleep.
______________________________
26 December 11

27 December 11
My mom is out so I called stef to party in my house :D

Dinner at gurney food court.
then bought bubbles and blow at gurney drive.
10 something go home.
Something bad happens. :(
Then everyone was terrified...
don't feel like talking about it...
so my post ends here.

Hey Boy! I Love you this much! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment