Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First picture in school this 'year :P
with Jia ming. :)
Okay I know he's cute and I'm so ugly --"
Thanks for making me laugh yea. :')
Your a good friend :-D

Today sucks

but lucky there's Jia ming, santhos and Helbert to cheer me up :')

They talk with me lots of funny stuff. And some perv too.. xD

But who cares? I smiled :)

Thank you. :)

Okay BK tuition is kinda expensive...

Rm 180? Should I take it?

Got to discuss with mom.

Yesterday she text me and say

"Good Night, I Love you" :)

It cheers me up a lot. :D

Mom I Love you too. :')

So after school, reached home..

Cried myself to sleep.. :'C

Woke up at 7.3opm shower

and went to eat sakae with my sis and her friend..

Was waiting for someone text all the time...


He didn't text me whole day... Fine... I can be tough to face this Shit.

Went home at 9.

Was planning to wait for him, but he ask me not to wait.

Nevermind... I'll wait till 12. :')

Okay wait!... :(

I talk to teacher and she said I have to get 5 credits.

==

WTF? are you trying to kill me?

Haizz... Fuck! I'm having so many problem right now...

How do you expect me to study? LOL T.T


Soon I'll end up in mental hospital.



I miss the way you cared and how you treated me before..
♥ --->


I don't really know whats happening to us,

But I know I always get hurt.

Where did that caring guy go?

Is this how you treat me after what I did for you?

If you don't love me anymore just tell me

I can let you go.

Please stop hurting me, I'm tired of this.

You used to said you love me and won't hurt me.

Where did those words go?

I'm tired and speechless with you.

I started to realise all guys are the same.

Its my fault to trusted you before.

....

FML.


Good Night.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment