Saturday, January 21, 2012


Why Do I feel so empty right now?

I'm missing someone badly.

Its 11 now.

Still no sign of you.

Hmm... or maybe you don't need me anymore right?

Why must we argue everynight?

We just don't understand each other.

I just need you to spend more time with me.

Is that so hard?

Especially when we're appart

we should be talking more.

Sometimes I think your really selfish.

Why do you even tackle me in the first place if you knew you wouldn't spend

time with me?

I'm just for you when your bored right?

Just a spare tyre to you right?

I'll understand if your busy with your games.

But one day if I leave you, I hope you understand too.

People gets tired of waiting.

Don't always dissapoint them so much.

Because one day when they are not strong enough to wait anymore

They will let go and never come back.

:')

Today went shopping with family.

bought a lot of things,

Mum bought a New LCD TV

LOL

this for today post.

I'm too moody to write so much.

Good night.

:)

I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment