Friday, January 27, 2012

Miss this moment with you Baby.
Miss going to beaches with you.
Tags : Paradise Sandy beach, Christmas Day. With Baby Boy

Its in the middle of Holiday already. :D

School is going to re-open soon

And I'm so sick right now. I don't know how many Tissue did I wasted to blow my nose.

/.\

Ate Porridge for dinner just now.

And my medicine. That weird strawberry syrup is disgusting -.-

So so so This boring Holiday is killing me too.

Mannn... I wanna go out for a movie so badly.

But all of my friends are just so busy with their awesome life. :(

I want to watch underworld awakening.

Oh Baby I wish your here with me right now.

Miss you so much darling.

I want to Play wrestling and tickle you.

Another 2 days is our 5 months anniversary already. :)

Love You baby. Mummu :*


My post just going to ends here today.

Love You Baby and all people who are Nice to me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment